For the second quarter of school, my goal is to read more into the play/classic genre. I feel that reading works of fiction will open up my blogs in terms of analysis and insight. I'm hoping that my blogs for the second quarter will be more meaty, as in having more than just the required five sentences. Since football season has ended I will have more time to read and blog. I hope to complete four books this quarter rather then the three that I read the first quarter.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Quarter 1 Reaction
Looking over my blogs so far for the first quarter of school I see that all but one are about either a biography or memoir story of some kind. I tell about how each story, book or chapter makes me feel and also provide somewhat of a summary. This quarter it has been my goal to read books of the biography/memoir genre and so far I feel that this goal has been met. I read two memoir based books and am currently reading a novel based on the life of the author. This blogging experience has been a positive one for me, I can reflect on the books that I choose to read. Rather then talking about the books that are required in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment